Thursday, August 1, 2013

Juicing does the body good

So, I have been juicing for over a month now and so far it has been very satisfying. I haven't yet juiced any veggies, might try it in the near future. After every juice I feel clean, energetic, and healthy. It is so good and so good for you. I don't juice for weight loss, I do it to keep a balanced diet plus to get the antioxidants the fruits provide. You can also add in some protein powder or almond milk to get some protein in. Here are some of my fav recipes:



Drink 1                                                
- 1 apple                                              
- grapes                              
- blueberries

Drink 2
-1 apple
- 1 orange
- strawberries

Drink 3
- 1 orange
- pineapple
-strawberries



Happy Juicing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment