Monday, July 29, 2013

Busy Bees

There  are waaaayyyy too many kids in my house right now! lol I don't know whether to scream or just join in on the play.  There are an additional 5 kids in my house including my kids!!! Don't know how this happens, every time we get to a new duty station, my house becomes the party house for kids. Is it because my kids are way too popular? I'm to nice and can't say "no" when they ask to come in and play? Whatever it is, I'm glad my boys have friends to play with and get to know kids from other cultures. The Samoan brothers Tony and Alex are some of the nicest kids I have met in a while. Their mother has done a good job in teaching them manners, very respectful little boys. I'm here in my room eavesdropping  on their conversations, the things kids say , I just laugh to myself. To be their age again, wow, to go back in time to 1985, my grandma's house, eating her home made tortillas and watching Mtv with my uncle, ahh what I wouldn't give to go back. Wishful thinking I guess, but a girl can dream, oh yes, she can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment